Catering in school
We are serving hot breakfast between 8am and 8:20 for all paying students
There are free bagels and cereals for all Free School Meals students.
Lunch times will be staggered and served in three separate dining areas.
Lunches consist of a selection of sandwiches, a hot meat-based meal or a hot vegetarian option, plus a carton of juice and dessert.
For those pupils not wanting a hot meal we advise the bringing in of a ‘healthy’ packed lunch as there will not be any alternatives to the stated menu items.
We also advise each student brings in a bottle of water to ensure they are kept hydrated throughout the day.
If any student has any specific dietary requirements please let the Catering Manager know by emailing email@example.com or telephone 0151 235 1237
Lunches will be charged for at a set meal price of £2 per day and £1.50 for a main meal only.
We no longer accept cash as payment for food/drink and therefore all monies for lunches will need to go through either ParentPay or Pay Point.
Free School Meals
We can offer Free School Meals to children under the age of 19 where the parent or carer is in receipt of one of the benefits listed below:
- Income Support
- Income-based Jobseekers’ Allowance
- Income-related Employment and Support Allowance
- Support under Part VI of the Immigration and Asylum Act 1999
- The guaranteed element of State Pension Credit
- Child Tax Credit (provided you’re not also entitled to Working Tax Credit and have an annual gross income of no more than £16,190)
- Working Tax Credit run-on – paid for 4 weeks after you stop qualifying for Working Tax Credit
- Universal Credit – if you apply on or after 1 April 2018 your household income must be less than £7,400 a year (after tax and not including any benefits you get)
- Children who receive any of the above benefits in their own right (i.e. they get benefits payments directly, instead of through a parent or carer) can also get Free School Meals.
To apply for Free School Meals, through Liverpool City Council, click HERE